ROOMS FOR RENT „GAJIĆ“
Owner: Ivana Savić
Address: Preradovićeva br. 9; 21205 Sremski Karlovci
Telefon: +381 63 8703302, +381 69 1994235
Category: the second **
- For two persons 20 € for one night.
- For three persons 30 € for one night.
- For four persons 35 € for one night.
- Supplement for homemade breakfast 2.5 € per person
- For more than 3 nights, discount 10%
- For more than 10 nights, a discount of 20%
- Payment is made at the beginning of use of accommodation
- Children up to 2 years old do not pay accommodation.
- Children from 2 to 7 years old pay 50% of the accommodation price.
- Children from 7 to 12 years old pay 70% of the accommodation price.
A RESIDENCE TAX cost 140,00 rsd ------ 1,5 € per person.
Children from 7 to 15 years old pay 50% of the residence tax.
FOLLOWING GUESTS ARE EXCLUDED FROM RESIDENCE TAX:
1. Children up to the age of 7.
2. Persons who are sent to a rehabilitation by competent doctors commission.
3. Persons who stay in a tourist object in order to perform organized surveys or ecological.
actions, except for the sportsmen who stay in a tourist object for preparations or competitions.
4. Foreign visitors who are excluded from residence tax according to the international conventions and agreements.
5. Persons who stay in tourist object longer than 30 days.
1. Rooms can be used only by the guests who are properly registred in the Tourist Organisation of Sremski Karlovci.
2. Rooms payment covers the period from the noon of the day of arrival to the noon of thefollowing day. In case that rooms not vacated by noon, a guest must pay for another day.
3. Rooms is paid in advance.
4. For a day use the rooms from 8 a.m. till 6 p.m. the overnight rate is different.
5. The departure must be notified before 12 a.m.
6. Upon leaving the rooms, guests are requested to give the key to the owner of the rooms.
7. Animals, and inflammable materials are prohibited.
8. The guest is required to pay for the loss of or damage made to the furniture or other equipment the rooms.
9. The guest has the right to park two vehicles in a secured, open yard without extra paying.